We take care of the whole shopping feed management process.
- Starting with feed creation (if required), or by taking your existing product feed and giving it a new lease of life, by filling in any key missing attributes to improve visibility of each product and setting up rules to automatically complete these moving forward as new products enter the feed too.
- We then use our agency best practices and methodology to optimise key product attributes including the product title and descriptions, again improving relevancy of products to the user.
- This audit process is completed frequently, to cover new products entering the feed and to check on the feed’s health for any disapprovals/errors that may arise.
Then we get down to the exciting bits…
- Testing different attributes within the feed using intelligent data and trends from the ads platform and third parties to improve relevancy and conversion rate.
- We also take the time to learn and understand our clients key business objectives and align these to the segmentation structure of their shopping feed, giving your shopping campaigns the most solid foundation for success.
Our shopping feed management service isn’t just for the likes of Google Shopping! We currently manage feeds for a whole host of channels and marketplaces who have their own, specific feed requirements and best practices, including Microsoft, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Display platforms, as well as Affiliate networks such as AWIN and Partnerize.